Thursday, December 10, 2009

WE GOT THE CALL!

God is so good!

After 14 months of learning to wait on the Lord during our adoption process, we "got the call" on November 25! I know...I should have written about this when it actually happened.

Unfortunately, I've been a little busy. Getting Charity's room ready, cleaning the house, and making sure everything is ready for her to come home has taken up my time...on top of schoolwork. ;)

Since my dad lost his job, Ariana and I won't be able to fly to Hong Kong, but praise the Lord that He has blessed us with the finances to adopt her and have my mom and dad pick her up.

I would love to describe the journey that our family has been going through over the past few weeks, but because of time's sake, I'll have to write about that later.

My mom and dad will be flying to Hong Kong on the 16th and getting home on the 22nd, in time for Christmas (that was one of our answers to prayer). The time difference is tremendous, so we would covet your prayers! Most likely, that will be the hardest part of the adjustment period.

So, it's finally happened...we're finally going to be able to hold her in our arms!!! How exciting it will be! Our God is so good!!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to post more info soon and some family pics when she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment