Monday, September 10, 2012

The Answer Is.....

Alright, it's time for the unveiling of the announcement!

Thank you to everyone who commented! I loved reading your guesses. :)

The announcement is....a new website! (Yes Patrick, you were right! Congratulations!) ;D

The new website/blog is called Out of the Ashes Mission and is the birthing of something the Lord laid on my heart about a year ago. It's so exciting to see it finally coming into existence! Praise the Lord! I would love to tell you all about it right now, but to save from sounding repetitious, I'll let you find out about it on the actual website. Click the blog button below to check it out!

Oh, and one more thing. Make sure to sign up to be a follower or to get the email updates. I'll be posting on there pretty regularly (Lord willing), so you'll be assured to get the posts if you sign up.

May you each have a wonderful day in the Lord!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment