Friday, February 26, 2010

A Call to Prayer

This week, my parents have been in Washington looking for a house to rent. They are returning tonight, but have not made a decision on a house so far.

So, I am asking whoever reads this post to pray for guidance and wisdom for my parents. Not only that, but also to pray that we would continue to trust the Lord through this time, however unclear it may be. We know that He will reveal the house to us in His perfect timing.

And if that means that my parents come home tonight without knowing anymore than they did when they left, then we are trusting that the Lord will show us the house through His own ways.

Please...prayer is needed and prayer is powerful!

As James 4:16 says, "The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much."

p.s. When things become clear, I will let you all know how the Lord was faithful in providing a house for us. Even now though, may God alone be glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment