Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update on Washington

As I stated in my previous post, my parents returned home a couple weeks ago from Washington.

Well, they returned without having secured a house in Washington.

We are planning to leave for WA in one week. Thankfully though, my grandparents are letting us use their motor home to take to Washington and live in until we find a home.

This is such a blessing! First of all, we won't be cramped in a car during our 5 day move. Secondly, we will have somewhere to live if we don't find a house before we leave.

How these past two weeks have flown by!

The past week has been an emotional roller coaster, as we continue to pack everything up, try to sell things we don't need, and say our tearful goodbyes to dear friends and family here. I will speak for myself and probably my whole family when I say that we are in a state of shock and amazement, not believing we will be leaving in a week.

Those aren't the only emotions my family is feeling though. We are also very excited to move to Washington and see what God has in store for us there.

The Lord has already provided us with some dear friends from the church in WA! They have been such a help and encouragement to us over the past couple weeks! All we can say is "Thank you! You are such an answer to prayer!" We cannot wait to get to know you more!

Also, I want to say "thank you" to everyone in MI and in WA who have been praying for us over the past few days, weeks, months, and years! Your intercession has been felt in our lives! We cannot thank you enough!

With that said, I will try to update everyone during our trip to WA in a blog post series entitled "Our Journey to Washington."

No comments:

Post a Comment