Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life Lessons

"Just as water ever seeks and fills the lowest place, so the moment God finds you abased and empty, His glory and power flow in."
~Andrew Murray

Surrender....this is the lesson my Lord is teaching me right now. Graciously, He is directing me, holding my hand, yet shining His light on areas within my heart that still need to be completely given over to Him. I am slowly learning that living in a state of surrender can only be done when abiding in Him. Oh, to continually abide in Him, without allowing self to rear its ugly head in defiance. I have so much to learn in this area, but He is merciful and continues to faithfully guide me in His way. He is so good!

"Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."
~John 15:4-5

Learning to abide in the Savior, this day, this hour, this minute....only through His grace!



May His grace find each of you resting in your Savior today, nestled in the comfort of His love.

Enjoy this blessed day...the first day of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment