Thursday, December 20, 2012

Singing through December~ Song #4

Can you believe that we only have 5 more days until Christmas? Exciting, isn't it?!

"But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons."
Galatians 4:4-5

Photo Credit: The Nativity Story
Let me first say, that it was really hard to pick out a song for today. I already know the last song I'll be posting, but I still have so many Christmas "favorites" that it was hard to choose just one for today.

This is a pretty new Christmas song, at least for me. I heard this for the first time a couple months ago and was brought to tears. It's so beautiful and worshipful! Praise the Lord...we have a Savior! 

Enjoy the song! Let me know what you think and if you have anymore favorites! I've been greatly enjoying all of your suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share!


Hmm, my baby
Heaven sent You to me
All the world's been praying
Who will save?

But who am I?
That here tonight
I hold the One
Who'll bring us life

Hallelujah, we've been found
A child is born to save us now
Hallelujah, light has come
A Savior who will set us free
A promise for those who believe

Do You hear the angels
Sing for You, my baby?
Men and kings have
Come to bow to You

But here in my arms
So close to me
The son of God
Now all can see

Hallelujah, we've been found
A child is born to save us now
Hallelujah, light has come
A Savior set us free

So praise to God on high
He has heard our cry

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how this portray's a mother's heart for her child–something I'll never quite understand, but still so sweet. :)

    How Many Kings? is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the song! Yes, it is a beautiful one!

      Thank you for sharing this song, David! "How Many Kings?" is another amazing Christmas song! There is no one like our God!

      Delete
    2. "There is no one like our God!"

      Sing it out!! Amen! :)

      Delete
  2. I can hardly believe it's only 5 days til Christmas!! :D And it is really exciting!

    Thank you for sharing that song! I've enjoyed these posts that you're doing, Makenna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Ana! I'm so glad! I hope you have a beautiful Christmas with your family! Blessings to you, friend! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Makenna! May you have a joyous Christmas with your family as well! <3

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for introducing me to so many beautiful Christmas songs! Christmas - God's anger bringing forth the greatest act of mercy and love ever to be seen.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Becca! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed this Christmas series! :) Blessings to you on this blessed day...

      Delete